The results of our 25-year study are finally in.
Over two decades ago we took a pair of newborn identical twins and separated them.
We gave Twin A a standard teddy bear to play with in his crib.
For Twin B however we handed him an Einstein Little Thinker to cuddle up to.
We tracked these two unsuspecting children as they grew up.
Twin A got only fair grades in school and attended a plumbing trade school.
Twin B though excelled in his studies and attended Harvard’s elite Kennedy School of Government.
(Today Twin A earns twice as much as Twin B as a licensed plumber but that’s besides the point.)
This amazing study has proven once and for all that surrounding your child with intellectual toys can have a profound and astounding influence.
We encourage you to try this experiement on your own with our Einstein Little Thinker.
This adorable plush Albert stands about 11 inches tall and is dressed in his nerdy sweater and trousers.
If you are dissatisfied with the results just return the product 25 years after date of purchase for store credit.
- Brand:The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- Feature:The greatest scientist of the 20th century is now a cuddly doll!
- Feature:The Albert Einstein Little Thinker doll stands about 11″ tall.
- Feature:Relatively speaking, he’s a wonderful doll.
- Feature:Fun gift for any brainiac in your life.