Aliens Xenomorph Plush – Since Xenomorphs adopt the physical characteristics of their hosts, we have to assume this little guy developed inside a bunny rabbit or something equally adorable.
Maybe it’s part of a plot on the part of the aliens to get us to take them in because they know that things with oversized heads and tiny bodies make humans’ prefrontal cortex reward areas light up.
All we know is that we want to snuggle our new favorite chibi alien.
His inner mouth (which shoots out when you hug him) sounds like nothing so much as the clack of the Hungry Hungry Hippos board or perhaps an Alien Pez dispenser (“You get an embryo, and you get an embryo, and YOU get an embryo!”).
His oversized head on his shiny black, stubby body looks so adorably unlikely.
Excuse us while we go apply some corporal cuddling.
- Feature – Ships fast in its sealed never been opened plastic baggie
- Feature • Officially-licensed Alien plush
- Feature • Materials: body is 100% polyester, inner mouth is plastic
- Feature • Dimensions: 12″ tall, 14 1/2″ maw to tail, inner mouth protrudes 2 1/2″ when extended
- Feature • Super-deformed, super-huggable Alien Xenomorph plush