Just like human beings and finches, dolls evolve, too.
Compare a 1920s Raggedy Ann to a 1960s Barbie Doll, and you’ll see just what we’re talking about.
So it seemed only fitting that a doll should evolve into the Master of Evolution himself.
Our Charles Darwin Little Thinker Doll is as adorable as Darwin was brilliant.
He stands about 12 inches tall, looking every bit the scholar in his gray suit.
He also has a full beard, bushy eyebrows, and a bald head as befits a genius of his stature.
He’s cute, cuddly, and even a bit inspiring.
So get yourself a Charles Darwin Little Thinker Doll — It would be a natural selection!
- Brand:The Unemployed Philosophers Guild
- Feature:the father of evolution and all things science-y
- Feature:now encapsulated in a cuddly doll!
- Feature:Complete with a dapper grey scientist’s suit and inquisitive expression.
- Feature:The clever present for scientists
- Feature:evolution fans and apes!
- Feature:Approx 30 cm / 12″ high.