Doctor Who – 12th Doctor’s Second Sonic Screwdriver – With Blue and Green Lights and Sounds – Peter Capaldi – The Doctor’s multipurpose tool features numerous settings.
It can open most locks, detect all manner of deadly rays, read bio-signs and can generate sonic waves of great power.
It does, however, have a bit of trouble effecting wood.
The Doctor has carried many Sonic Screwdrivers of various designs throughout his lifetimes, ranging from a simple silver colored tube to more complex illuminated and articulated versions.
For a while he relinquished the classic hand-held screwdriver in favor of a pair of ‘hands-free’ Sonic Shades, but now he’s upgraded to a brand new model of the ultimate gadget!
This latest revision is brighter and more complex than before.
Time will tell if it gets the Doctor into more trouble than it helps him out of! For Ages 5 years plus.
- Brand:Doctor Who
- Feature:Replica of the 12th Doctor’s trusty Sonic Screwdriver
- Feature:This Sonic features static, flashing & chase light modes and four sound FX – lights up blue and green / lights rotate like the on screen sonic!
- Feature:This toy version replicates the Twelfth Doctors Sonic which debuted in the Series 9 Episode ‘Hell Bent’, as portrayed by Peter Capaldi
- Feature:Requires 3 x AG13/LR44 button cell batteries (Demo batteries included)
- Feature:Officially licensed Doctor Who product!