A series of Robot Kits for the future engineer. Build these kits and find out how much fun electronics & mechanics can be!
Scarab is a robot that uses 2 touch sensors to detect obstacles. When its antennas (touch sensor) detect an obstacle, Scarab will first step back and then automatically execute a two-step maneuver to avoid the obstacle. The maneuver is a combination of “left turn”, “right turn”, “reverse” or “stop”. The Scarab Robot can be configured with different sets of movements.
The Kit comes complete with 2 sets of differently designed legs, which move in their own distinct way.
Let the fun begin!
Dimensions : 175 x 145 x 85mm
Also Known as Velleman KSR5
Requires (4) AA batteries (not included)
- Feature:Robot uses two touch sensors to detect obstacles
- Feature:Will automatically go around obstacles
- Feature:Can be configured with different sets of movements
- Feature:Easy to understand kid friendly step-by-step instructions
- Feature:No soldering required
- Warranty:60 day warranty against manufacturer defects