Firefly Serenity Ice Cube Tray/Candy Mold – One of the main characters of Firefly is Serenity herself, with all her quirks and surprises.
Here are a couple of facts you might not have considered before:
The ship could fit on a football field, hanging over the sidelines 5 ft. each way, which probably wouldn’t even knock over the Gatorade cooler.
The cargo capacity is 164,900 pounds, which is just over 7000 black-market beagles.
Also, we would like to point out that we think it’s really cool that Google has astronomical units to lightyears as one of their default conversions from the search box.
Why don’t you admire the ship from close up? Closer…Closer still…., There, Check it out. She’s in your freezer!
When did that happen? Oh, right about now.
See, we thought there was a distinct lack of Serenity-shaped ice cubes in the marketplace today.
How the heck are you supposed to keep your Mudder’s Milk cold and your dead guys strawberries safe for transport? So.., we made this tray.
Fill it with water, freeze it, and in a few hours, you’ll have 6 tiny Serenity-shaped ice cubes.
Or fill it with chocolate, Gelatin, The sky’s no longer the limit, so let your imagination go and keep flying.
- Officially-licensed Firefly product
- Feature:•One tray makes 6 Serenity shaped objects
- Feature:•Use it to make ice, to mold candy, or to bake tiny cakes / •Perfect with Mudder’s Milk, Shimmerwine, or Sereni-Tea
- Feature:•Dimensions: Cubes are 2 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ x 1″; tray is 7 1/2″ x 5 3/4″ x 1″
- Feature:•Materials: Food-safe silicone / •Freezer, dishwasher, and oven-safe up to 450°