Solipsism is the idea that the only existence is that of oneself. Specifically, one’s mind.
So although I’m sitting here writing this description, nobody is actually going to read it, and the people I am sitting next to, they don’t actually exist.
None of it exists except my own mind.
Everything external to my mind, although there, cannot be proven to exist.
I don’t even know why I’m writing this anymore. ,
: ) So basically, you could buy this t-shirt, that doesn’t really exist, with your money that doesn’t really exist.
But what would be the point? You don’t really exist anyway! This would be my view if I were a solipsist.
- Feature:100% pre-shrunk cotton in all colors ( grey, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Cherry Red, Antique orange, Antique Sapphire 90% cotton 10% polyester, Heather Navy Dark Heather, Heather Red (50% polyester 50% cotton), Heather Royal, Heather Purple, Heather Orange Heather Maroon (65% Cotton 10% Polyester)
- Feature:Washable up to 40C inside out with similar colours
- Feature:Taped neck & shoulders to give a better fit
- Feature:Tumble dry on low. Not suitable for dry clean
- Feature:Double stitched sleeve & waist hem for durability