Introducing the new Jabra Solemate – the go anywhere, do anything portable speaker with massive sound that lets you share your music everywhere. All you have to do is provide the tunes and Solemate will do the rest. Connect to your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet, laptop or anything that can play music using Bluetooth, a 3.5 mm audio cable or USB cable.
Bluetooth 3.0 technology works up to 33 feet away, so you can DJ the party from across the room. When it comes to sound quality, the Solemate starts where the competition stops.
Custom-designed and tested in our state-of-the-art facilities, it provides the ultimate portable speaker experience,
With strong, deep bass from an integrated subwoofer and rich, vibrant acoustics from dual tweeters, the Solemate sounds great at any level. It goes up to 120 dB SPL, so go ahead and turn it up.
Don’t let your system’s speakers take the fun out of your music, movies and games. Use your Solemate to transform your computer or tablet into a portable cinema, stereo or arcade. The Solemate doesn’t stop at music. Connect to your phone and you’ve got your own personal speakerphone. Or take your video chats to the next level by using Solemate with Skype, Google Talk, and other video chat services.
- Color: Black
- Feature: Powerful sound with 3 front facing speakers (2 acoustic tweeters and 1 powerful subwoofer) and a proprietary passive bass radiator
- Feature: Take it anwhere and play music through durable sound bag, which provides additional protection from sand, sun and moisture
- Feature: Connect wired or wirelessly via Bluetooth, USB cable or 3.5 mm audio cable located in the sole; use it with multiple devices to play high quality music, movies, games and more
- Feature: Speakerphone capability – make and take calls from your computer, tablet or mobile phone; Up to 8 hours for calls or music and 40 days standby time
- Feature: In the box: durable sound bag, AC wall charger, USB cable and 3.5mm audio cable (located in the sole)
- Manufacturer: Jabra
- Model: SOLEMATE
- Release Date: 2012-09-02