If you’re really up for a challenge and have got plenty of room, then this could be the puzzle for you! The 32,000 pieces build into a retrospective of artwork by American artist Keith Haring (1958-1990).
Each of the 32 different images shows one of Haring’s quirky illustrations, inspired by the cartooning skills he learnt from his father.
Haring was very keen for art to be available to everyone, and many of his works were created for charities, hospitals, children’s day care centers and orphanages.
The limited but vibrant color palette used in these illustrations will make this puzzle an incredible challenge.
The 32,256 pieces (supplied in 8 separate bags) build into a truly massive puzzle measuring 214″ x 75.5″.
The puzzle comes packed in a large sturdy box and is supplied with its own trolley, so you can transport the box which weighs approximately 42 lbs around more easily.
This puzzle is ideal for those who want a large challenge and could be used by a group of people who want a huge piece of stunning artwork to display – perhaps in a school, hospital, community hall etc.
- Feature:Features a retrospective with 32 individual, brightly-colored images of Keith Haring’s artwork
- Feature:Includes 32,256 precision-cut pieces packaged in eight separate poly bags
- Feature:Consists of just six colors plus black and white, adding to the already incredible challenge
- Feature:Measures more than 17′ x 6′ long
- Feature:Weighs 42 lbs and comes with its own hand truck
- Manufacturer: Ravensburger
- Warranty:Manufacturer will replace puzzles with missing pieces.