That’s no moon rug! Want to know a secret? All the officers on the Death Star were actually bald.
But since Darth Vader didn’t have any hair anymore, the officers all had to wear hairpieces, so Vader wouldn’t get mad.
Because you don’t want a mad Vader.
The practice of wearing these hairpieces became known as “Donning the Death Star Rug.
” Ok, so we might have made that up, but this really is a Death Star Rug.
This Death Star Rug is 52″ in diameter and goes on your floor.
Or, really, it could go on your wall as a neato decoration. Or your ceiling.
But its main use is to make a circular part of your room a little more threatening.
And to show the world how much you love Star Wars.
Get a Death Star Rug today – your Rebel toes will thank you for it as they step all over the Empire’s giant symbol of oppression.
- Feature:A flattened version of the Death Star
- Feature:Perfect for anyone who has always wanted to step all over the Empire
- Feature:Death Star Rug is 52 Inches.
- Feature:Materials: 100% polyester pile
- Feature:Officially-licensed Star Wars floor covering