The Walking Dead The Best Defense Board Game – In this co-operative game, players take on the roles of Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, and other characters.
The Survivors are on the hunt for Walkers and must defend 4 key Locations in order to stay alive: The Farm, The Prison, The Town, and The Highway.
Using oversized Location tiles, the map board is built at random each game, providing for great replayability.
At each Location there is a Resource deck of 25 cards : Equipment, Allies, Food, or Ammunition.
These decks are also placed at random locations, further adding to the replayability.
Each player trades off turns being the Leader, who decides where everyone goes in order to survive.
However, you can defy the Leader’s action, for a price.
Will your team survive the endless hordes of Walkers?
Number of Players: 1 – 4
For Ages: 15 and up
Playing Time: 30 – 45 minutes
Includes 100 Resource Cards
48 Event Cards
80+ Game Tokens
6 Oversized Hero Cards
6 Character Pawns w/ bases
4 Oversized Location Tiles
9 Ulterior Motive Cards (For advanced players)
4 Dice 1 Rulebook
- Feature:Based on hugely popular television program
- Feature:Unique leadership role makes for interesting decisions every round
- Feature:Each game event is unique
- Feature:Randomized board setup and resource deck placement means every game feels different
- Feature:Two modes of play allow for beginners and experienced players to tailor the game to their skill level
- Release Date:2013-10-31