This new Universal USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 3-Port Hub and 10/100/000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter not only adds three USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or desktop, but also allows you to connect your device directly to your network via USB port.
Fast USB 3.0 and Gigabit solution – Computers limited to 10/100Mbps Ethernet will experience faster transfers when plugged into a Gigabit Ethernet network using this Ethernet adapter.
This Ethernet Adapter supports 10/100/1000Mbps for high-speed connectivity, important for file sharing, downloads, streaming, web videos, and more.
Use this Ethernet adapter to participate on multiple networks, replace damaged Ethernet ports, add a physical network connection to wireless-only systems, and replace network cards.
This Ethernet adapter is not intended for use in connecting USB devices like a printer to a network.
Compact Design – Powered via USB, the lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry in a laptop bag, purse, or suitcase and doesn’t take up precious desktop space.
Drivers – After initial driver installation (CD included), allows for plug and play ability.
Compatible with: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8: Microsoft Surface, Sony Vaio, Dell Inspiron, Lenovo ThinkPad, Acer Chromebook, ViewSonic gTablet, Asus EEE Slate, Asus EEE Pad Transformer, Asus EEE Pad Slider, and more
Apple: Macbook, iMac – Linux.
- Feature:With 3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, the transfer rate is up to 5 Gbps. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Feature:Add a fast wired network interface RJ45 to a wireless-only system, replace a bad port, for higher performance, or for peer-peer use. Gigabit Ethernet up to 1000 Mb/s (Half/Full Duplex)
- Feature:USB 3.0 male A to RJ45 female adapter supporting 10/100/1000 Ethernet at USB 3.0 speeds–faster than most wireless connections
- Feature:Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Feature:LED indicator for power and Ethernet connection, USB bus powered